Putting together your resolutions and goals for the new year is a great motivation to make positive changes in your life.
Although we sometimes fall off our resolutions quickly, we can think of our resolutions as a plan, and make it a habit to celebrate small milestones you’ve achieved to keep you inspired and excited throughout the year.
We searched the net and put together the 20 most popular resolutions that people write every year.
- Lose weight or stay in shape
- Eat healthier
- Live a more active lifestyle
- Travel more and see the world
- Save more money
- Get out of debt
- Get a new job (turn hobbies into a career)
- Enjoy and love yourself more (Self-care)
- Learn a new skill
- Read more
- Get a new hobby
- Make new friends
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Reduce stress
- Stop procrastinating
- Find a significant other
- Be more confident and face your fears
- Reinvent yourself or give yourself a makeover
- Stop smoking
- Drink less alcohol
Do any of these Resolutions inspire you to write your own or do you already have yours in place?
Have you accomplished any of your resolutions yet? Tell us how you are making small steps towards your Resolutions or Goals or how you may have already achieved some of them.