Connect

Mani Bagga

REALTORĀ®, FRI, CRES, CLHMS, SRES, ABR

  • Office 780-431-5615
Questions?

Courtesy Of Garry Stebner Of Fraser-Tradex Realty Inc

25104 33 St Ne, Edmonton, AB – $16,800,000

  • $16.8M Price
  • 526.28 Acres
  • $16.8M Price
  • 526.28 Acres

25104 33 St Ne

526.28 ACRES of Prime industrial development land in the Edmonton Energy & Technology Park. Lands have been zoned Medium Industrial as per City of Edmonton Bylaw 18906, January 2018. Excellent exposure & access to Highway 27 & Highway 28A. Access to 33rd Street NE and Connection to Hwy 37, Manning Freeway and Anthony Henday. PLEASE NOTE: The SW 1/4-34-54-23-W4th portion of this listing is owned by the Seller under a 60% undivided ownership interest.The Seller is currently working toward an agreement to include the remaining 40% undivided interest in the sale at this price. Please contact listing Broker for further details.

Essential Information

  • MLS® #E4120726
  • Price$16,800,000
  • Acres526.28
  • TypeLand Commercial
  • StatusACTIVE

Community Information

  • Address25104 33 St Ne
  • AreaEdmonton
  • CityEdmonton
  • ProvinceAB
  • Postal CodeT5B 4K3

Subdivision

Edmonton Energy And Technology Park

Additional Information

  • ZoningIM

Listing Details

Office

Courtesy Of Garry Stebner Of Fraser-Tradex Realty Inc

Please provide a valid email address.

Courtesy Of Garry Stebner Of Fraser-Tradex Realty Inc.

Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.

Copyright 2019 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All rights reserved.

Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 2:46am CDT.