The Bagga Team is continuously looking for new talents!
BUYER / SELLER REALTORS
We're looking for energetic and professional Real Estate Agents to join our Real Estate office!
As an agent with The Bagga Team, you'll spend most of your time working on qualifying clients and prospecting, showing homes, working with leads, etc.
The Bagga Team offers a friendly and collaborative team environment with ongoing coaching and training.
Our talented team drives our success and we support each individual in fulfilling their potential.
- You found your calling in real estate and love what you do, operating with a positive attitude and desire to help others
- You want to be part of a real estate team at the tipping point of explosive growth
- You thrive in the face of a good negotiation and winning for your clients
- You are goal-oriented and have a successful track record
- You act and look the part of a superstar agent: reliable, punctual and professional
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a motivated, go-getter with a commitment to delivering results and achieving targets
- Attend consultations to assess buyers’ needs and goals for moving
- Identify homes that meet buyers’ criteria
- Show homes to buyers
- Refine the needs and wants of buyers based on home tours
- Negotiate offers for clients
- Attend home inspections and buyer visits, preview properties and develop an in-depth understanding of the real estate industry and marketplace
- Provide exceptional service throughout the sales process
BUYING TEAM'S ASSISTANT
This team member will be in charge of maintaining a comprehensive list of administrative tasks to aid the buyer agents needs, objections, and preferences for this in development all transactions.
To excel in this role, a prospective Buyer Team's Assistant candidate must have the following skill set:
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Assist the Buying Team all throughout the sales process
- Manage appointment bookings and confirmations
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the agents administrative needs
- Should be self motivated and goal oriented
- Energetic, problem solver, and friendly
- An ability to handle rejections gracefully
- Ability to work between multiple computer programs
- Exceptional organizational skills and Systematic follow up procedures
- Should understand the sales process and company services
- Good understanding of CRMs, drip campaigns, etc.
- Schedule and confirm appointment bookings between the client, other agents and the Buying Team agents.
- Prepare presentations and paperworks before client meetings and ensure that the Buying Team are all prepared during the meeting.
- Maintain comprehensive notes of each agent’s preferences, likes/dislikes, must haves and overall impression of each transactions.
- Maintain a consistent follow up procedure using the supplied templates and programs which are to be modified to accommodate to the client.
- Maintain daily reports.
- Research competition and new deals.
VIRTUAL SEO + PPC COORDINATOR
This team member will be reporting to the Marketing Director and will be handling the company's SEO, PPC, Content Creation & Digital Marketing Activities.
To excel in this role, a prospective Virtual SEO + PPC Coordinator candidate must have the following requirements:
• Diploma or Degree in Business, Digital Marketing, or Communications. (preferred but not required)
• Some alternative education (digital marketing courses, alternative MBAs and certificates accepted)
• Experience with various SEO & PPC Platforms: Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Pagespeed Insights, Google AdSense.
• Social media (organic & paid) experience a bonus.
• 3-4 years of experience in a relevant position is preferred but not required.
• Agency experience (asset, but not required).
• Learn the Edmonton Real Estate market inside and out.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Director & The Bagga Team agents to understand the companies' needs, goals, and objectives.
• Work with the Marketing Director on several value-adding activities to drive traffic and generate leads for our agents.
• Write SEO-optimized content that fits current strategies.
• SEO activities (building citations, links, backlinks & more).
• Adapt and write content that matches our brand's tone and voice.
• Write enticing headlines and compelling ad copy.
• Stay on top of digital marketing trends, algorithm changes, and inform the company.
• Strategize with the Marketing Director to make high-performing PPC campaigns for the company and its clientele.
• Monitor and optimize PPC campaigns.
• Monitor search rankings and maintain an advantage over competitors.
• Focus on using traffic channels to generate sales leads for the company.
How To Apply:
If you think you are who we're looking for, please introduce yourself.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you could fill out the form below and we’ll keep your information on file. We are always looking for talented agents, business partners and assistants, so let us know if you’re interested and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit for us.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.